Are You a Young Adult, Age 18-24?
New Jersey's Juvenile Justice & Delinquency Prevention (JJDP) Committee
The Governor's JJDP Committee's mission is to prevent or reduce delinquency by improving systems, mobilizing resources, and engaging in advocacy to improve the lives of youth and families in the state.
What do YOU get out of this?
- Reimbursement for travel expenses to meetings
- A stipend for participation
- You will learn about and be a part of juvenile justice reform efforts in New Jersey
- And more…
What we ask of you?
- Participate in meetings held in Central New Jersey 6 times a year (once every other month)
- Advocate for youth who are at-risk of and/or involved in the juvenile justice system
If you are interested in becoming a member, or for more information, please contact: [email protected].