First Children Services: A Special Place Child Care Center
A Special Place Child Care Center in Fanwood NJ is a licensed inclusive daycare serving children 8 weeks to 6 years old. Our child care center offers the following to the students who attend and their families:
- A Nurturing Staff with more than 125 Years of Combined Experience working with Children. The key to high quality childcare is a dedicated staff who is motivated to provide the best possible care to young children. At First Children, we are lucky to have a staff with the gift of nurturing and understanding the appropriate developmental practices in caring for kids. We are dedicated to providing a safe and loving atmosphere for the children.
- Individualized Care and Service. Our child care center curriculum meets the different developmental stages and individual needs of each child. Our approach to learning is holistic in that we foster the cognitive, social, emotional, physical and creative abilities of children. These abilities are explored through a variety of hands-on play activities including science, math, problem solving, critical thinking, music, movement, art, creative dramatics and storytelling. Teaching independence and fostering positive self-esteem are key elements of the program.
- Parent Involvement. Parents are encouraged to be involved in their child’s learning experience. There are frequent events designed for parent-child-staff interaction. Building a solid partnership to foster the child’s growth and development is our primary concern.
- Kid Healthy and Kid Friendly. Each classroom is equipped with a variety of colorful, child-sized equipment and developmentally appropriate materials. The well maintained, spacious grounds allow the children to explore, socialize and be challenged on the state approved playground equipment.
- Founded in 1988
- Licensed by the N.J. Department of Children and Families
- Serving children 8 weeks to 6 years
- Open year round except for 7 major holidays
- Affordable rates and discounts for more than one child served per family
Behavioral / Mental Health
Last Updated: 05/23/17