New Jersey Reentry Corporation
Putting Our Community Back to Work. The NJRC works with returning citizens, employers, and community partners to remove barriers to employment so that everyone in our community can be safer, healthier, and better employed.
The NJRC strives to develop a culture where people with histories of incarceration face no barriers to employment and are no more likely to be arrested than people who have not been incarcerated.
The NJRC is a professional job and training procurement agency with a sensitivity to the unique needs that returning citizens have in finding and retaining quality employment. The NJRC is evidence based, efficient, collaborative, apolitical, client focused, data driven, and its employees at all times comport themselves accordingly.
The NJRC Values:
- We Believe in Second Chances
- Set the Stage For Employment: Clients are Sent to Jobs When They’re Ready
- Clean Body, Clean Mind, Clean Job: Clients Need Sobriety, Health, Stability and Good Jobs
- Seeing the Whole Client: Clients Need More than Just Job Options, They Need Help Putting all the Pieces Together for a New Life
- Data Is Our Friend: We Capture Everything So We Know What Works and What Doesn’t
- Clients Are Individuals: We Focus on What’s Right for Each Particular Client
- Time Is Everyone’s Greatest Resource: We Work Efficiently so Get Our Clients Back to Work Quickly
- Safety is Paramount: We Never Put Our Clients or Employees at Risk
Employment / Training
Legal / Advocacy
Last Updated: 02/12/18