Power House Psychotherapy & Addiction, LLC
At Power House Psychotherapy & Addiction Services, LLC, we provide compassionate, evidence-based treatment to children of all ages, teenagers, young adults, adults, and families in the state of New Jersey.
Our goal is to help our clients experience a greater sense of self-determination, satisfaction, and connection with others, and to resume healthy living via provision of evidence-based treatment services, social, and recreational support as needed.
Services provided by this agency includes but are not limited to the following:
- Intensive In Community Services (IIC)
- Behavioral Assistance Services (BA) through DCF/CSOC/Perform Care
- Intensive Outpatient Programs, (IOP)
- Outpatient Programs (OP)
- Partial Care Program
- various Addiction Treatment services
- Developmental Disabilities Support Coordination services
For our client’s convenience, we accept the following form of payments: Medicaid and Medicare health insurance, Commercial health insurance, Cash (sliding scale payment available), and other State funding.
Last Updated: 05/03/18