Resolve Community Counseling Center, Inc.
Resolve provides psychotherapy and counseling by psychologists, social workers, and mental health counselors for the people of Scotch Plains, Fanwood, Plainfield, and surrounding areas in Union County. Resolve provides empathetic and sensitive care by highly trained and caring professionals. Although a not-for-profit agency, Resolve’s services are highly confidential and based the latest therapy research. Additionally, Resolve Community Counseling frequently offers low-cost and sliding scale fees for those in need.
Our experienced and caring therapists will help your with short-term therapy to obtain long-term life improvement.
Our staff includes highly experience therapists who have advanced training, have conducted extensive research or have authored clinical publications.
RESOLVE…to get answers to your questions & concerns.
Resolve Community Counseling Center provides the following services:
- Individual Counseling sessions for children, adolescents and adults, for most behavioral and emotional difficulties
- Couples’ Counseling for those experiencing difficulty communicating or negotiating stressful situations
- Family Counseling for families in need of better communication and conflict resolution skills
- Parent Education to help best support children’s developmental needs while maintaining emotional self-care
- Therapeutic Visitations – visits between parent and child where some professional guidance is needed
- Psychological Testing and Evaluations
- Anger management – individual sessions
- Drug and alcohol evaluations
- Drug and alcohol prevention
- Peer Relations
- Non-intensive outpatient substance abuse treatment
- Support groups and workshops based on community needs
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Last Updated: 10/11/21