Agency COVID Status:
- 90% of IIC's going in home/hybrid, 10% strictly telehealth
- Vaccines are not mandated at our agency. However, we follow recommendations from the State of New Jersey and CDC.
Daisy's Place is a Medicaid provider for Children's System of Care. We offer intensive in community services and behavioral assistant services. Our providers are licensed, trained, and values the family voice and choice model. Daisy's Place providers provides evidence based techniques, and highlights the strengths within the youth and family unit that we services. Our clinicians have at minimum an LAC/LSW, and our behavioral assistants are certified to assist families within the community.
Our providers utilize :
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Personality/Mood Disorders
- Behavior Modification
- BPS Assessments
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Adult DD Behavioral Management Services
- Domestic Violence Shelter (Coming Soon!)
Our providers service a variety of needs such as social skills, communication skills, life skills, trauma, depression, anxiety, anger management, and vocational skill development.
|Current Active MOU||
|Eligibility||1. Medicaid 2. Referral from care management organization 3. Ages 4-21 years old 4. Children and families|
Employment / Training
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Intellectual and Developmental Needs
Last Updated: 07/14/21