Far too many people and families in our communities struggle with serious challenges—from trauma and mental illness to addiction, domestic violence, and child abuse. Family Connections is here to make sure no one has to face these obstacles alone. We deliver a wide range of services across Northern New Jersey, including counseling, social and emotional skills-building, prevention and training initiatives, programs to strengthen family bonding and reunify families, and more.
Our highly trained staff bring their expertise, big hearts, and commitment to excellence to work every day—not only in our offices, but on-site in schools and directly in the home. At Family Connections, our cutting-edge programs ensure that families thrive and that thousands of mothers, fathers, veterans, seniors, and others can heal and succeed in school, work, and life.
Since 1879, Family Connections has proven that communities thrive when everyone is invested in each other’s wellbeing. When you connect with us, you’re building a stronger, safer, and healthier New Jersey. Make a difference. Change lives and strengthen our communities by getting involved and supporting us at FamilyConnectionsNJ.org.
- Adolescent Crisis Intervention
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Prepare Preschool Development
- Community Case Management
- Family Crisis Intervention
- Foster Care Support
- Parents as Teachers
- Reconnections Supportive Visitation
- Reunity House
- The Den at Bloomfield HS
- The Hub at Maplewood MS
- The Loft at Columbia HS
- The Space at Orange HS
- The Zone at Orange Preparatory Academy
- Individual and group treatment for both domestic abuse survivors and their children.
- Creative arts therapy for all ages.
- Dreams Program
- Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient Programs
- Bi-lingual Services
- SHARP Adolescent Recovery
- Strong Fathers
- Strong Mothers
- Wellness House
- Brighten Your Day
- Caregiver Connections
- Senior Connections
- Alternate Approaches to Pain Management
Our ADAPT Coalition rallies youth leaders, parents, pharmacists, school staff, police, seniors, and other volunteers to wake up our communities to the dangers of underage drinking and the misuse of prescription drugs at all ages.
- Operation Veterans to Social Work
- Operation Veteran Oasis for Women
|Current Active MOU||
|Eligibility||Based on program and services, please visit website or give us a call to identify specific requirements.|
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Last Updated: 02/16/22